Saturday 26 December 2009

Cardborad box

I got ideas of how the net of my box would look like on the internet, there were many to choose from, but the one I have drawn below is what I decided to recreate. This template of a box was only the bottom and did not include a lid, so to create a lid I did exactly the same template but made it less deep and slightly wider so it would fit over the bottom. To make sure that this would work I first made the box in wallpaper which was rather flimsy but gave me a good idea of how and if it was going to work. I made sure that the length of my box would accommodate my poster once it was rolled up. I then made it for real, I chose blue card to make it in and did not glue all sides to begin with, I just paper clipped the sides so I was definite that this was going to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment