Thursday 8 October 2009

Methods, processes and problem solving Panorama 2

My second panorama is of the inside of the barn, there were lots of things going on, therefore meaning lots and lots to match up, never the less it made it that more interesting. I went through the same steps as the previous panorama. However I came across different problems, I had a major light issue, because it was an indoor shoot and the barn had opens sides as I panned round the bright light blackened out one side. In order to fix this problem I used colour adjustments, and brightness and contrast, these helped massively. Below are the before with out being blended or colour changed and after lightened, blended and with an extra image added because it would have not joined up when to came to putting it into a QTVR.



No comments:

Post a Comment