Thursday 8 October 2009

methods, processes and problem solving Panorama 3

My third and final panorama is the most simplistic to look at compared to my other two, but by no means was it the easiest to do. I had fewer problems with it compared to my others however I still used all the techniques that I used in my other panoramas. Below is my final sequence before I swapped ends and put it into a QTVR.
I feel that my end QTVRs were overall good. As I produced each of my panoramas, I feel that with every one I gained a better understanding of how each aspect of photoshop worked and therefore was able to carry that across to the next one and therefore able to use it to greater effect. However if I had more experience on using photoshop, I feel that perhaps my final out come would have been to a better standard. I now however want to continue to further my knowledge so that in the future I can improve.

If I had a longer time frame in which to produce these panoramas, I think that I would have reshot and probably done a few more so that I had a greater selection to choose from, and could discard the ones that did not work so well. For example my barn panorama was much darker on one side compared to the others, this did cause me a few problems however, these problems if they had not been there I would not have learnt how to solve them. All in all I pleased with what I have achieved and cant wait to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment